Dear Fifth Grade Parents,
Camp is approaching fast and it is time to communicate to you some important details and reminders for the big trip. There will be no Boomerang letter this week or next because of 5th and 6th grade camps.
Wednesday May 8, 2013
- Arrive at school at the normal time. Have your child bring all bags to the school hall. (One suggestion is to put the sleeping bag and pillow in big plastic bag so it does not get muddy.) After this is done, have your child report immediately to their classroom for attendance. Please do not worry about being tardy because of all the bags. We are very understanding on camp departure day!
- Kennedy High School buses will arrive around 9:15am. We will need help loading the buses. Estimated departure time is 9:30am.
- Please bring a SACK LUNCH on Wednesday, May 8th. We will be eating this sack lunch the first day we arrive. Please do not include any plastic containers because we will need to dispose of everything after lunch.
- Please have your child bring up all medication to the classroom. Please put all medication in one plastic baggy. Make sure that everything is labeled and in the original containers.
- Camp store money should be labeled and put in an envelope. We will collect this envelope during attendance on April 25th.
- Parents must drop off all snacks in the school hall. We will have a designated spot to put all the goodies. If you are donating non-perishable items, you may bring them in, prior to camp, on Monday or Tuesday. Please do not donate any items with peanuts. Thanks!
- Parents are welcomed to stay in the auditorium to help us load the buses.
- We will return from camp around 12:15 on Friday afternoon. (May 10th) Please be at Holy Rosary to pick up your child around this time.
David Schreck Penelope A. Semandiris