****It is Mid-Trimester today! Students with C+ or below will be receiving a Mid-Trimester Report. It is also important for everyone to look through you child’s grades on Powerschool at this time!!!!
Dear Fifth Grade Parents,
Camp is approaching fast and it is time to communicate to you some important details and reminders for the big trip. There will be no curriculum update for next week as we will be at camp from Wednesday to Friday!
Wednesday May 4, 2016
- Arrive at school at the normal time. Have your child bring all bags to the school hall. (One suggestion is to put the sleeping bag and pillow in big plastic bag so it does not get muddy.) After this is done, have your child report immediately to their classroom for attendance. Please do not worry about being tardy because of all the bags. We are very understanding on camp departure day!
- Kennedy High School Buses will arrive around 9:15am. Estimated departure time is 9:30am. Parents are welcomed to stay in the school hall to help us load the buses.
- Please drop off all snacks in the school hall. We will have a designated spot to put all the goodies. If you are donating non-perishable items, you may bring them in, prior to camp, on Monday or Tuesday.
- Please bring a SACK LUNCH on Wednesday, May 4th. We will be eating this sack lunch when we arrive at camp. Please do not include any plastic containers because we will need to dispose of everything after lunch
- Please have your child bring up all medication to the classroom. Please put all medication in one plastic baggy. Make sure that everything is labeled and in the original containers.
- Camp store money should be labeled and put in an envelope. We will collect this envelope during attendance on the day of departure.
- We will return from camp between 12:00pm and 12:30pm depending on traffic on Friday afternoon May 6th. Please be at Holy Rosary to pick up your child around this time and they can go home and tell you all the funny stories about camp!
Ms. Penny Semandiris
Mr. David Schreck